Pk4life Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pk4life Forum

Forum for my RS Private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Known Bugs/Glitches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

Known Bugs/Glitches Empty
PostSubject: Known Bugs/Glitches   Known Bugs/Glitches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 am

Here is a list of the known bugs/glitches that I can think of. Owner if you think of any more, or if anyone else finds one, please post here. Thanks!

1.) Mining- When mining the rocks dont change colour after you mine, so you cant tell which ones are ready to be mined.

2.) Smelting- *NOTE* YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 OPEN INVO SLOT TO SMELT! Also, you do not need the regular amount of ore it takes in real RS. All you need is 1 ore of the metal you are smelting to make a bar.

3.) Poison Death- if you are killed by poison sometimes when you re-spawn you cannot move. Simply click around and you should come un-stuck.

4.) Most servers only let you type ::starter once. However on this one you are ABLE to. BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO!!! If anyone is found entering it more than once, EX every login, then will have their characters banned, and also be IP- banned. Consider this, and Owners posts as your only warnings.

5.) Prayer- All prayers can be used at once, and your prayer points do not go down. Also, the little icons do not appear over your head..

6.) No Agility skillcape. This is known.

7.) "While fighting, enemies don't die when their life goes down, thier HP bar just re-fills!" We know this, and it happens to nearly every enemy you will encounter. Just keep attacking, and eventually it will die.

8.) Smithing- so far Mith, Addy, and Rune bars do not smith. It just keeps saying "Nothing interesting happens." I don't know about anything less than Mith, since I have not tried.

Well, that's all i can think of right now. It's still a little early though Very Happy If you guys find anything else, feel free to post here. We will try and keep this as up-to-date as possible.

Last edited by Slayer on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pk4life.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Known Bugs/Glitches   Known Bugs/Glitches Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:28 am

Thanks very much Slayer! But hp bar is not a bug/glitch the monster has more hp then the bar the bar is about 100 is the whole bar is used. So if the monster's hp is 200 if will go around twice, its becuase its not like real rs when the bar holds 300hp.

From,
Owner
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Known Bugs/Glitches   Known Bugs/Glitches Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 am

Admin wrote:
Thanks very much Slayer! But hp bar is not a bug/glitch the monster has more hp then the bar the bar is about 100 is the whole bar is used. So if the monster's hp is 200 if will go around twice, its becuase its not like real rs when the bar holds 300hp.

From,
Owner

Ooooooh ok. lol Well, I figured i'd add it in there, in case people were getting confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Known Bugs/Glitches   Known Bugs/Glitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Known Bugs/Glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pk4life Forum :: Account Management :: Bugs and Glitches-
Jump to: